Hi Friends, I am going to be starting a new session of hypothyroidism group coaching starting November 1st (think: post-Halloween candy hehe) and taking you through the holiday months! Meetings will be about all things weight loss and the thyroid. We will discuss holiday eating, and more. An e-mail will be sent out this weekend about the topics covered, the schedule, as well as FAQ’s (I will post it here as well).
How to Get Started
You can cancel group or start up group at any time, but I am only taking on 10 participants at a time.
Register here: https://bit.ly/2IVS2UU
After registering, you will get an e-mail with instructions. If the group becomes full, I will put out a list where you can enter yourself on a wait list. Meetings are virtual, and done through a video chat app. More information is coming soon!!
November 1: Getting started, know your labs, food logging information, Q&A, goal setting, gluten and dairy avoidance information
November 15: Thanksgiving Healthy Food Options, Do’s and Don’ts Holiday Eating, Gluten Free Hacks for the Holiday Discussion
November 29: Know Your Triggers Week: Most Common Hashimoto’s Triggers, Hypothyroid Triggers
December 13: More Holiday Eating Tips and Tricks, Meal and Recipe Ideas; Actionable Stress Reduction Techniques
December 27: Setting Intentions for The New Year; Discussion on Soy
January 10: Fitness and the Thyroid
January 24: Vitamins and Minerals
- Download and sign up for VSEE (a free video group chat app that is privacy secured) here:
- Download for Computer: https://my.vsee.com/download
- Download for iPhones: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vsee-for-iphone/id722630830?mt=8
- Download for iPads: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vsee-for-ipad/id603020912?mt=8
- Download for Android/Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vsee.vsee.release&hl=en
Questions? Let us know!
Q: What if I can not attend a meeting or miss the first meeting?
A: New members may join after November 1, but it is highly encouraged to attend the first meeting of the session! Audio-only will be recorded and available if a meeting is missed.