Here are a list of thyroid educational tools to discover your own pathway to health and wellness!
Don’t forget to check out and subscribe to my latest cooking and clean living videos.
- Stop the Thyroid Madness: A Patient Revolution Against Decades of Inferior Treatment by Janie A. Bowthorpe -A book about patient experience with thyroid disease.
- Food Allergy Survival Guide: Surviving and Thriving with Food Allergies and Sensitivities by Vesanto Melina, RD, Jo Stephaniak, and Dina Aronson, RD
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: Lifestyle Interventions for Finding and Treating the Root Cause by Izabella Wentz, PharmD
- Gluten Free, Hassle Free, Second Edition: A Simple, Sane, Dietitian-Approved Program For Eating Your Way Back to Health by Marlissa Brown, RD
- Celiac Disease, Second Edition: A Guide to Living with Gluten Intolerance
- The Wahl’s Protocol by Dr Terry Wahls -A great read about this Doctor’s version of an autoimmune diet to heal MS. There are some nice smoothie ideas in the cookbook.
- The Autoimmune Solution by Dr. Amy Meyers
- Vegetable Spiralizer for making vegetable “noodles”
- Glass water bottle by Lifefactory to get rid of plastics! I have used this brand for years and years and no breaks!
- Water filter to get rid of any possible toxins! At least get a basic water filter is you are on a budget like the PUR filter. This one is a step up from the PUR and does filter flouride. Most swear by their Berkley filter that gets rid of flouride (an endocrine disruptor). I just have not had the space or budget for one yet!
- Flouride free toothpaste!! Tom’s is my absolute favorite.
Affiliate links may be used and using these links helps to support the blog. All opinions are my own honest recommendations, and I receive a very small percentage of Amazon sales by others using the links.