Here are a list of thyroid educational tools to discover your own pathway to health and wellness!
Don’t forget to check out and subscribe to my latest cooking and clean living videos.
- Stop the Thyroid Madness: A Patient Revolution Against Decades of Inferior Treatment by Janie A. Bowthorpe -A book about patient experience with thyroid disease.
- Food Allergy Survival Guide: Surviving and Thriving with Food Allergies and Sensitivities by Vesanto Melina, RD, Jo Stephaniak, and Dina Aronson, RD
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: Lifestyle Interventions for Finding and Treating the Root Cause by Izabella Wentz, PharmD
- Gluten Free, Hassle Free, Second Edition: A Simple, Sane, Dietitian-Approved Program For Eating Your Way Back to Health by Marlissa Brown, RD
- Celiac Disease, Second Edition: A Guide to Living with Gluten Intolerance
- The Wahl’s Protocol by Dr Terry Wahls -A great read about this Doctor’s version of an autoimmune diet to heal MS. There are some nice smoothie ideas in the cookbook.
- The Autoimmune Solution by Dr. Amy Meyers
- Vegetable Spiralizer for making vegetable “noodles”
- Water filter to get rid of any possible toxins! At least get a basic water filter is you are on a budget like the PUR filter. This one is a step up from the PUR and does filter flouride. Most swear by their Berkey filter that gets rid of flouride (an endocrine disruptor). I just have not had the space or budget for one yet!
- We love our Instant Pot replica: we have the Farberware brand since we got a ridiculous deal on it. So far, so good. If it malfunctions, I suppose we will switch to the Instant Pot.
- Flouride free toothpaste!! Tom’s is my absolute favorite.
- Glass water bottle by Lifefactory to get rid of plastics! I have used this brand for years and years and no breaks!
- I also love my vacuum sealed Takeya insulated tumbler for home. I finally gave in to the trend and bought one, but I have to say I love it and it has improved my hydration since it keeps things icy cold (and no condensation).
Affiliate links may be used and using these links helps to support the blog. All opinions are my own honest recommendations, and I receive a very small percentage of Amazon sales by others using the links.